Monday 4 April 2016

Spring is in the Air - Mid Challenge Reminder

Welcome back to Crafty Boots Challenges, we are already half way through our 'Spring is in the Air' Challenge. Our fantastic followers have really been busy this past week, we have receive so many fabulous entries for this challenge .

As always, the winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge as a Guest Designer.  Pamellia and Janice (you may know her as JanR) won our recent 'Love is in the Air' challenge.  Both of these ladies are very well know in the world of crafting and we are so lucky to have them as Guest Designers for this challenge.

Pamellia

Hello Everyone! My name is Pamellia Johnson and I live on Lake Aquitaine in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada with my wonderful husband, our two little girls, Scully (a teacup Maltese) and Pebbles (a teacup black Pomeranian), and more recently, a family of adorable squirrels as well.

Thanks to my very creative and talented Mom, I have been crafting in some form or another since I was a little kid.  I've dabbled in a variety of crafts, and my true passion has always been card making.  I have recently discovered the world of mixed media and since getting back in touch with nature, I find I just can't stop myself from reaching for those crackle pastes and paints! I am always discovering new products and learning new techniques.  I find a great sense of satisfaction in working out a process from beginning to end, even the bumps in the road teach us about our art and ourselves! Be it a card or a Christmas decoration, there's no denying the sense of accomplishment a DIY project can bring you.

 

To find out how Pamellia made this card go to her blog 'My Little Craft Things'.


My name is Janice, JanR in Blogland. I live in Southwestern Ontario, and I have 3 kids.  In my spare time I like to make cards. And, that's pretty much all there is to me! :-)

Don't forget to check out Janice's blog 'Huh, So this is a Blog'


Here are some more ideas from our very lovely Design Team ladies.

Card by Dionne










This challenge will remain open until 12 Noon on Sunday, 10 April. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Great to see Pamellia and Janice here as GDs. Lovely work from all! Spring hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane

      I have to agree, we are really privileged to have not one, but two exceptionally talented Guest Designers this week. Thank you for your lovely comments.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful creations by everyone!! It's such a treat to be here as your guest designer today and what a great challenge theme!! Thanks for inviting me! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always so exciting to have you as a Guest Designer Pamellia, we love your work, and thank you for being one of us.

      Delete